Hola chicos.

Os comento un poco. Hace un par de meses cree un perfil en youtube donde poder subir las carreras que disputaba contra la ia en distintos juegos.

La falta de tiempo me impide participar en campeonatos online mas que alguna carrera suelta por ahi y bueno, para matar el mono me vale.

Pues bien, esta mañana he recibido un mensaje de RaceWorldTV que dice asi:

"I spotted your YouTube channel and love the motorsport videos that you’re making. I particularly enjoyed the PWRC 2011 - Round 1: Sweden - SS4 Rammen 2 Onboard video; it’s awesome!I would *like to invite you to join the Raceworld TV Network, the first YouTube network dedicated to motorsport. With our network we have created an ecosystem with a global reach that connects race teams, drivers and brands with motorsport fans, advertisers and sponsors. We help creators of great motorsport content, like you, reach motorsport audiences around the world and earn new revenue.We are stronger together! With 100 hours video uploaded every minute, it’s getting harder to get noticed on YouTube. We help motorsports fans find you, increasing your views and income.Our exclusive partnership program allows us to connect your channel to our network and place targeted advertisements on your motorsport content. Along with earning money on the platform, there is a whole range of benefits!Here are just a few of the benefits of joining::By helping you optimize your channel and content.. We’re happy to provide a deep dive analysis on your channel and provide you with free optimisation on one or more of your videos to show you the impact our team can have on your channel.By selling additional ad-impressions, on top of what YouTube is selling. Our international sales team is active in 14 countries and will increase your fill-rate and your CPM.You will gain access to our powerful partnership dashboard with tools and features to help develop your channel, track your earnings and contact our outstanding support team.Your channel and videos may be promoted on our flagship YouTube channel, RaceWorld TV Channel. Fans love it because we bring the best motorsports videos to one great channel.Monthly payouts. Your earnings will be paid on a monthly basis by a payment method of your choice (PayPal, Western Union, Bank Transfer).3 month trial period, try us out for 3 months and if you are not satisfied you can leave at any point.You stay in control, you will of course retain ownership of all the videos you create, and nothing will change in the way you run your channel!"

Obviamente lo pintan muy bien pero me gustaria saber si alguno de vosotros ha oido hablar de ellos o incluso si ha recibido el mismo correo... en fin, informacion acerca de los mismos.

Un saludo!